Wednesday 25 January 2017

Spur of the moment



Cherrywood Fabric cushions
On the spur of the moment I decided I should make some kitchen cushions - I made a "Secret Garden" oe some time ago to replace the worst of the bunch but the remaining three were a disgrace. So with speed the essence I quickly pieced three more from my stock of Cherrywood fabrics and walking foot quilted each one from end to end. Today I made zipped backs for them and put them in place. I won't keep them as long and perhaps next time take a little more care with design.
I missed posting one of my Farnham pictures, Cabin Fever by Rebecca Handyside made for son Harry. I made an improv. quilt in similar style - it was fun to do/
Cabin Fever by Rebecca Handyside



1 comment:

Churn Dash said...

I love the cushions. I'm envious of you being able to whip them out, cushion covers are my nemesis.

Helen