Thursday 9 July 2015

Wednesday in Sisters

Jackie's "Log Jam" in solid fabrics
Lovely relaxing class with local Stitchin' Post staffer Jackie Ericson today though very busy pedal to the metal stuff, familiar to me though some of my US classmates a bit tentative. Judi and Belinda did exquisite improvisational work with Jackie Gering. In the evening it was a Ruby celebration with various speeches but also entertaining items including the Gees Bend Qulters in full flow.
My supplied bags, mainly Valori Wells, though I could have
chosen plains, batiks etc.

The class

Some of my 7.5" blocks

Jackie's in batiks
Gees Bend Quilters, all related



3 comments:

JoZart Designs said...

Lucky you, what an opportunity. It must have been so interesting.
IToday my friend and I went to Quay Quilters exhibition and loved every minute. Lovely people, great welcome and super quilts.A great day for us and we managed to spend quite a bit on stash.
Jo

Julie Fukuda said...

Oh ... envy!

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Liking your 7.5s!!!