Friday 6 March 2015

Winding Up

I'm home now and have uploaded some more retreat pictures rather belatedly.Monday was very busy catching up with the U3A then lunch and an afternoon's sewing with the Usual Suspects. All week has been sorting out the bags and the rather tiresome task of prepping dragon fly appliques  for the setting square of my Bonnie's quilt. Just when I thought I had finished I had three more to do. Photos anon. Once done I shall have some reasonably mindless hand sewing to do in front of the TV and on holiday later this month. What's not to like about sitting on a balcony in Madeira surrounded by greenery, bright skies, sea and ships and hand sewing and listening to a story on my Ipod.

Yvette's on point quilt

Julie's completed top which was
started in a Edyta Sitar workshop in
Paducah.

Yvette's bright quilt using a tricky block

Pat's bright quilt following a Paula Doyle block of the month design

Carrie's using a lovely colour scheme

Yvette's using the split 9-Patch technique

No comments: