Wednesday 29 October 2014

Sewing with others










I think that after this post I shall be up to date with my photosharing; then shortly I'll have some finishes to upload, like buses they'll be done all at once. Just now I'm piecing a back for my Linus owls quilt and stitching the binding on the paisleys swirls and then on the green U3A quilt. Lots to do while watching television. Meanwhile here are the blocks from the Bonnie quilters' (Mavis in purple, Trish in Repros., me in blues and Fran in b/w)  last get together. I also attended the local Quilters' Guild birthday party where we did a very successful hand sewing project in the morning. I need to be dragged kicking and screaming through anything 3D and/or  folded but Sally guided us very successfully through the various stages of making origami butterfly broaches.
Group photo; it looks like a cabinet drawer has been pulled out.
Mine is bottom right.

Mine is suitable for a (girl) child.
 

No comments: