Sunday 30 June 2013



Then

and now
On the line

From the back
I have been getting ready for the Quay Quilters' Shpw next week, sewing on hanging sleeves and sorting quilts. I have submitted rather too many but am happy to bring some home again if they are not needed. Today I washed the sampler quilt to get rid of markings and also an older crazy block quilt I made for my daughter which has come home for washing and minor repairs. This latter is not for the quilt show. Yesterday I went to the last day of the Kaffe Fassett Show at the London Fashion and Textile Museum, a feast for the eyes. I enjoyed seeing his paintings especially and  also the knitwear.

In the afternoon we visited the Lowry Show at the Tate, a trip down memory lane as we went to the 1966 Lowry Tate exhibition before we married and as a teenager I visited Salford Museum & Art Gallery on numerous occasions.
.

No comments: