Thursday 23 May 2013

Quilting times

 Quay Quilters was in a different venue this week. Under Pauline's direction we made up kits of Christmas tree ornaments to sell at our show. I struggle with crafty things like this but I finished mine at home. At the evening my neighbour had made two while I didn't finish. Mags held up a quilt for her daughter who insisted on squares. The fabrics made the quilt and the prairie points were impressive.
Also at home I finished the rest of the "Just My Size" blocks but think the colours are just too intense. I'll put dark blue sashing between to relieve the intensity.
That will have to wait, though, as a conversation with Mavis reminded me I'd better get on with my churn dashes as we have a deadline. These are for the next "frame" of our medallion project.
Mags' quilt


The frog princes need some blue sashing

Churn Dash 6" square

christmas in May

No comments: