Tuesday 19 February 2013

I've made a bag.


This bag was made following a pattern in Popular Patchwork magazine from October 2012. A friend made one from corduroy pieces and it was subsequently published. Now Bonnie Quilters are making bags while one of our members is on holiday and this was chosen as our first project. The others made theirs from Moda charm packs as in the pattern while I used nickel squares from a long ago fabric swap. Anything in 3D doesn't come easily to me and I needed some help but I'm pleased with myself now it's finished. It will be for one of our quilt shows. Oast Quilters are having a bag tombola.

Can you see the pockets? These lie under the bag flap.


More pockets on the inside


And on the outside

1 comment:

Julie Fukuda said...

Great bag ... and you can't have too many pockets!