Wednesday 11 July 2012

A start


I ignored the remaining clearing up as I haven't worked on my own sewing for over a week. I'm constructing Bryn's quilt in nine patches and after several tryouts I'm pleased with the corner triangles. This is the bottom left corner.
Yesterday was the U3A patchwork taster day I do each year but I think this one was the last. I only take six people and stress when they book to let me know if they can't come as I always have a waiting list. For the first time I had two no shows so the four people on the waiting list didn't get the chance to come and I felt all the preparation was not really worth it.
On a happier note Quay Quilters marked the end of term with a birthday month challenge.
Margaret's winning entry

Di's Wimbledon theme.

Friend Trish's snowdrop snowball cushion.

General view

No comments: