Thursday 19 July 2012




I moved up into the living room today as I was home alone  and took the chance to catch up with stuff on my new acquired and wonderful hard disk - Kenneth More in The Admirable Crichton, a US made for TV crime drama By Appointment only and A black and White film called Town on Trial starring a very manly John Mills. A very guilty and enjoyable pleasure.
I've also finished Bryn's quilt top and sewn the backing and prepared the binding.
I had intended to have a narrow outer border of leftover strips but thought it looked awful so stuck to the turquoise blue as wide as I could given the amount I had left. The back of the red shirt provided nearly all the binding but I needed three extra strips.  I'll trim back the red corner pieces once it's (hand) quilted.
Off to eat chicken pie now.

1 comment:

Julie Fukuda said...

I love that airy work space. These days you seem to be making all kinds of progress. I have a feeling that by the time I return to Tokyo it will be way too hot to do much.